While we use an in-depth process to verify ownership of a business before granting ‘ownership’ over a business page on LocalArea.com, mistakes can happen. If you feel we have given someone else ‘ownership’ of a business page that should belong to you, fear not as we are here to help. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the business in question and we will follow up with some questions to verify the correct owner. Once we have sorted everything out, we will provide page ‘ownership’ to the actual, fully verified, business owner.
Articles in this section
- I own a business that someone else has claimed. What should I do?
- What happens to my business listing if I stop paying for my plan?
- Can I cancel my subscription for now and then reactivate it later?
- I have multiple businesses. Is there a way I can reuse my coupons across multiple businesses?
- I’d like to put all my promotions on hold for one week, because of our shop renovation. Do I need to unpublish all my coupons for this one week?
- I want to go for a vacation for an extended period of time, is there a way I can pause my business subscription and I resume it after I am back?
- My business is listed but the information is incomplete or incorrect. How do I update my business’s information?
- I cannot find my business listed here. What should I do?