Yes, you can clone your coupon to create more coupons for different businesses. LocalArea coupon design system automatically picks the details of new business where you plan to clone a coupon. Note that there are cloning restrictions in some cases, such as you cannot clone a coupon that you had designed using LocalArea coupon templates.
Articles in this section
- I own a business that someone else has claimed. What should I do?
- What happens to my business listing if I stop paying for my plan?
- Can I cancel my subscription so that I can renew it later?
- I have multiple businesses. Is there a way I can reuse my coupons across businesses?
- I want to put all my promotions on hold for one week, because of our shop renovation. Do I need to unpublish all my coupons for this one week?
- I want to go for a vacation for a long time, is there a way I can stop my business subscription and I resume it after I am back?
- My business is listed but the information is incomplete or incorrect. Should I claim it first or I should request you to update it?
- I cannot find my business listed here. What should I do?