View Published Coupon on LocalArea Public Website
You can search for a coupon whose details you want to see. Click on Browse Coupons link to see the list of all the available coupons.
In the list of coupons, click on the See Details icon, as below.
The coupon's dedicate page opens as below.
The details of coupon appear depending on following scenarios:
- When you are not logged in to LocalArea
- When you are logged in to LocalArea and you open a coupon details page for your own business coupon
You can see following details of a coupon in above scenarios:
- The title of coupon
- The description
- The date when coupon expires (if the business owner added the date)
- The business name and address (the phone number may or may not be available depending on whether the business owner wants to show the phone number)
- The disclaimer text (if the business owner added this text)
- The unique ID
- Coupon Code
In the right side area, you can see the business details as additional details:
- Business name and address
- Business logo
- Business category and sub-category
- Options to see contact details, to suggest edit, number of its public coupons, and the rating and reviews (please see See Business Details for more details)
View Your Own Coupon in Your Account
If you have created one or more coupons, you can see these in the list of coupons. To view this list, click on Coupons link provided in Navigation. In the list, click on Edit icon to see the coupon details in the editable view.
You have an option to see your coupon from the list of businesses as well. In the list of businesses, click on the View icon in Business Name, as below.
The business details page opens and you can see the list of published coupons in Coupons tab. For any coupon, click on See Details icon to see the coupon details.