In Navigation, click on Coupons. A list of all the coupons that you have created for all businesses in your account, appears, as below.
You can see following details of each coupon:
- ID: Unique ID of each coupon
- Coupon Name: The name of the coupon
- Business: The business for which you created this coupon
- Prints: Total number of print outs taken for this coupon
- Expires On: The date when the coupon expires, if available
- Updated: The last date when the coupon is updated
Note: The following options to use the coupon settings, to share on social media networks, to download a coupon depend on a few factors such as the current plan for this coupon's business, the number of coupons already published for this business, the state of business, and so on.
Click on Settings icon. You can see an option to publish or unpublish a coupon.
Click on this icon to see the coupon code that you can embed in an external web page.
Click on this icon to share the coupon on your social network accounts.
You can see an option to download the coupon as PDF or an image.