Viewing a list of all the coupons you have created on LocalArea.com is easy to do.
Once logged into your User Dashboard, you’ll find the Navigation Panel on the left side of your screen with a number of links running down the page.
To view all of your created coupons, first click on the My Coupons link and you will see a listing of all coupons you’ve created for all businesses you own, as seen below:
From this page, you can see the following details for each coupon:
- ID: The Unique ID assigned to each coupon
- Coupon Name: The name you gave the coupon
- Business: The business for which you created this coupon
- Prints: Total number of times this coupon has been printed
- Expires On: The expiration date you set for this coupon, if applicable
- Updated: The date when this coupon was last updated
Note: The following additional options are only available to users with a Silver or Gold business plan subscription.
- Settings: Clicking this icon will give you the option to publish or unpublish a coupon
- Embed Code: Clicking this icon will let you see the coupon code you can use to embed the coupon on an external website
- Share: Clicking this icon will give you the option to share your coupon to your social media accounts
- Download: Clicking these icons will allow you to download your coupon as either a .pdf or image file